Factory resetting your Samsung TV can be a bit tricky, so make sure to follow the steps outlined in this article carefully. With the right steps, you can get your Samsung TV back up and running in no time.
Easy steps to factory reset your Samsung TV includes:
- Access the Settings Menu: To begin the process, turn on your Samsung TV and access the Settings menu. To do so, press the "Menu" button on your remote and use the arrow keys to select "Settings."
- Select Support: Once you access the Settings menu, select the "Support" option.
- Select Self Diagnosis: Once you select the "Support" option, select the "Self Diagnosis" option.
- Select Reset: Once you select the "Self Diagnosis" option, you'll be given the option to "Reset" your TV. Select this option.
- Confirm Reset: Once you select the "Reset" option, you'll be prompted to confirm your selection. Select "Yes" to confirm the reset.
- Wait for Reset to Finish: Once you confirm the reset, your TV will begin the reset process. This process may take several minutes, so be patient.
Once the reset process is complete, your TV will be restored to its factory settings. Enjoy your newly reset TV!