Samsung TVs include a variety of screen savers, including photographs and slideshows. Screensavers are employed to prevent burn-in on smart TVs with improved picture quality.
Burn-in occurs when a fixed image remains in one spot on your screen for an extended period.
Ambient Mode includes several customizable screensaver options. You'll need to utilize the SmartThings app to configure one of the screensavers.
How can I check for burn-in on Samsung Tvs ?
- Open a video on the YouTube app on your TV. You can find it by searching 'TV burn-in checker'.
- Play the video clip in full screen mode on your TV.
- If you can see Dark marks on the screen then your TV may have burn-in.
How can you prevent burn-in on your TV ?
- Do not unplug the power cord.
- Avoid playing video games that display fixed images for a long time.
- Avoid watching news channels that display fixed images for a long time.
- Avoid watching movies in 21:9 format for a long time.
- Get a Samsung QLED TV.