Quick fix to Samsung TV that Won't Turn On
This article covers a few tips to help you resolve the issue of a Samsung TV that won't turn on before calling customer service.
Key actions to take when Samsung TV Won't Turn On includes:
- Check the power cable to make sure it is securely plugged into the wall outlet.
- Check the power button on the TV to make sure it is not stuck.
- Make sure the power outlet is not controlled by a switch or timer.
- Disconnect all other electronics from the TV and power outlet.
- Unplug the power cable from the outlet and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Try a different wall outlet if possible.
- Check the fuse or circuit breaker in the outlet or on the main electrical panel.
- Check that the TV is receiving power by plugging in a lamp or other device.