This article covers how to install VSCodium on Fedora 37 via the command line repository. We also discussed the steps involved in the removing it if you no longer need it. You should now have a working version of VSCodium on your system and be ready to start developing your applications.
Main Features of VSCodium includes:
- No Tracking : VSCodium will not track you or use your personal data.
- Extensible by Plugins/Extensions: VSCodium can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Privacy focused: VSCodium is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Works Offline: VSCodium can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration required: You can use most of the features in VSCodium without registration.
- Lightweight: VSCodium consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Syntax Highlighting: VSCodium supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Support for Themes: You can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of VSCodium.
- Support for MarkDown: VSCodium supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Autocompletion: VSCodium can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Git Support: VSCodium supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.